We invite you to join us as we serve others in the love of Christ.
We have listed the areas of need below. We will update these lists to keep them current with the needs and projects of Joshua’s Way. Prayerfully consider where the gifts that God has given you match up with the needs listed. Every volunteer is valuable and every offering of service a refreshing.
Joshua’s Way Office and Conference Center
- Administrative- data entry, stuffing envelopes and other logistical office operations
- Housekeeping- clean offices biweekly or monthly
- Yard maintenance- bi weekly or monthly
- Hospitality- set up for events, serve as greeters/servers
Operation Christmas Child
- 2017 Kick Off and Leader Training- TBA (7:00 - 8:00 pm) at the Joshua's Way Conference Center
- Collections Week Volunteer- November 13th-20th 2017 (must be 13 or older)
Cross Cultural Network
- 2017 Southern Hospitality Banquet Sponsors- $100.00
- 2017 Southern Hospitality Banquet Table Hosts- August 25th 2017 First Presbyterian Church Greenville, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, To sign up contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up for arriving students
- Friendship Partners for students. American partners would make contact with students twice a month with the goal of seeing the student once every 4 to 6 weeks. To find out more contact email@example.com
- Transportation for students from Furman, Clemson- ICAR,ELS, Agape English Language Institute Wofford to CCN events.
Project Pawe, Ethiopia
- Logistics- administrative assistance, packing supplies
- Construction and Maintenance - landscaping, carpentry, plumbing, electrical
- Medical - General Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon, Internist or GP, nurses